- My Landscape My Place: digital photo competition
- Ken Cockburn & Nick Tate & the Sharks
- Filmscape: The Beach Hut Solar Cinema Week
- Isabell Buenz: Children’s book hunt Dunbar Library
- Rosie Lesso: Word Box – migration poems
- Chris Hurst & Alastair Cook: Pinhole Photography
- Susie Goodwin: Printed nature inspired patterns
- Susie Goodwin: Natural history illustration
- Karin Chipolina: Felted butterflies and bees
- Vicki Fleck: Colourful Bee Banners
Daily Archives: August 1, 2012
[ May 23, 2013 9:04 pm to September 17, 2013 6:28 pm. ] Experience the unique landscape of the John Muir Way. Join the artist Karen Gabbitas for a slow and silent walk over the bridge to nowhere.
Meet at the Shore Road car park, Belhaven.
Please wear dark coloured clothes
Sturdy footwear/wellies recommended (paddling likely).
FREE: Duration 1 hour approximately
Rocca Gutteridge : ‘WalkaChat’
An inspiring and interactive tour of Dunbar and the current art works, and artists in residence; in the town harbour and the John Muir Way. The talk will draw on the environmental themes which underly the northlight season and notions of north light.
Meet Rocca at The Beach Hut, Victoria Harbour 2.00pm
FREE: Limited [...]